HR Advisor - VR/19903
Our oil service client is in the market for an experienced HR Generalist to support a largely offshore workforce. Resulting from organisational change, this permanent Advisor-level role includes offshore travel (4-5 trips a year) and a challenging yet rewarding workload within a fast-paced and value-adding HR function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wide-ranging Generalist support for both onshore and offshore personnel, from recruitment through to talent management.
- Working with the business to proactively identify areas requiring attention, developing appropriate policies and procedures, and providing guidance to Managers.
- Partnering with Internal Specialists on matters relating to Recruitment, Reward, HRIS and Mobility.
- Travelling offshore to develop productive relationships with workforce.
- Supporting wide-ranging projects, in reaction to legislative / industry changes and organisational development.
- CIPD Associate or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience at Advisor level within the oil service sector.
- Loyal, adaptable and proactive, with a keen eye for process improvements and experience of change management.