Ramp Handler - VR/20067
Our client in Aberdeen is looking for a Ramp Handler to operate within their aviation business.
The Ramp Handler will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting Aircraft start-ups.
- Assisting in refuel of aircrafts.
- Conducting ramp and FOD checks.
- Engineering assistance as and when required – component cleaning, grease gun filling etc.
- Movement and towing of aircrafts.
- Up keep of aircraft appearance internal and external of aircraft.
- General hangar / ramp duties.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by Supervisor / Team lead.
For more information please get in touch.