Our client is looking for an onshore based NDT Technician on a 12-month contract.
The candidate will be responsible for the performance of NDT disciplines and reporting of non-conforming items, carrying out NDT on in process and / or finished and welded components.
The candidate will ideally have the following knowledge / skills / experience / qualifications:
Qualifications / Training
- ASNT or PCN level II (essential)
- ASNT or PCN level II (preferred)
- RAD Inspection
- UT Inspection
- LPI Inspection
- Previous experience within a relevant NDT / Weld inspection environment is essential.
- Previous experience carrying out Gamma radiography is preferred.
- Previous experience interpreting radiographs to API 1104 & ASME VIII Specifications is preferred.
- Previous experience as a Company RPS is preferred.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of API & ASME specification is essential.
- Good general IT skills is essential.
- Knowledge of welding processes and their associated defects is preferred.
- Knowledge of NDT reporting requirements is preferred.