Training Academy Assessor - VR/20087
We are currently working on a diverse and exciting role with one of our clients based in Aberdeen / Peterhead. This is a great opportunity to join their team as a Training Academy Assessor / Verifier on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attending, participating or facilitating learning and development events.
- Contributing to the development of training courses as appropriate to ensure materials are linked to SVQ standards.
- Taking responsibility for keeping accurate records of candidates’ and assessors’ progress.
- Ensuring awareness of any updates regarding SVQ units and standards, and that these updates are effectively communicated to candidates and assessors.
- Ensuring SSSC requirements are met in relation to delivering qualifications.
- Assessing candidates in various disciplines through regular contact.
- Previous experience working in a social care setting.
- Minimum SCQF Level 7 Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Assessor qualification.
- Internal Verifier Qualification.
- Certificate in training practice or equivalent.
- SCQF Level 9 in management or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and caring and professional attitude.