Training Academy Assessor - VR/20087
Our client is currently looking to add a Training Academy Assessor to the team on a part-time basis.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a social care environment and be able to work from one of the following offices: Aberdeen / Peterhead / Dundee.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organising and attending learning and development events.
- Contributing to the development of training courses as appropriate to ensure materials are linked to SVQ standards.
- Staying up to date with SVQ units and standards, ensuring these updates are effectively communicated to candidates and assessors.
- Ensuring SSSC requirements are met in relation to delivering qualifications.
- Previous experience working in a social care setting.
- Excellent communication skills and caring and professional attitude.
- Ability to respond flexibly to emerging and changing circumstances.