We are looking to speak with candidates who are immediately available for a 6-month contract position-based West of Aberdeen who are available to work both on and offshore and possess their NEBOSH qualification and an IOSH Member. FPSO experience is preferred but not essential.
Reporting to the HSEQ Team Lead, this position is a 6-month fixed term contract. Duties include:
- Providing QHSE guidance and support to the Operations Manager and crew.
- Coordinating HSE related tasks.
- Liaising with HSE and BEIS.
- Promoting and encouraging implementation and continuous improvement of best HSE practice.
- Observing HSE performance for offshore assets including audits and inspections conducted offshore.
- Compiling HSE statistics and assess HSEQ performance and trends.
- Coordinating establishment of HSE programs.
- Incident investigations.
- Risk assessments.
- Ensuring implementation and maintenance of compliance standards (ISM / ISPS / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001).
- Participating in Emergency Response duty rota as required.
- Maintaining HSE related procedures and manuals.
- Ensuring procedures and manuals were administered and updated.