Senior Corporate Accountant - VR/20145
Our client, a globally renowned drilling and engineering contractor is looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant on a permanent basis. Working in a modern office, there will be plenty of opportunities for further development.
Reporting to the Group Reporting and Projects Manager, duties will include:
- Preparing, reviewing and issuing of monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external reporting.
- Ensuring the Groups financial reporting complies with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
- Preparing Consolidated Short-Term Cash Flow forecasts.
- Monthly review of Support cost centres, year-end budget preparation as well as review of Corporate bonus accruals.
- Preparing allocated UK subsidiary statutory accounts in accordance with timetables.
- Staff management responsibilities for Trainee Corporate Accountant(s) who are pursuing further studies.
Working within a small, dynamic and friendly team. This role would suit a fully qualified Accountant with strong experience in financial reporting and excellent knowledge of IFRS.