Corporate Accountant - VR/20129
Our client, a globally renowned drilling and engineering contractor is looking for a Corporate Accountant on a permanent basis. Working in a modern office, there will be plenty of opportunities for further development.
Reporting to the Senior Corporate Accountant, duties include:
- Preparing Quarterly Bond Reporting for issue to Banks and Bondholders ahead of quarterly investor calls.
- Reviewing monthly UK VAT return, working with UK Tax Manager and Group Accounting Manager.
- Preparing UK tax analysis for review by Group Accounting Manager and Tax Team ahead of submission of computations to HMRC.
- Supporting cost centres and corporate allocations.
- Preparing and reviewing allocated Balance Sheet reconciliations in accordance with month end timetables.
- Preparing allocated UK subsidiary statutory accounts in accordance with timetables.
- Assisting Month End Accountant re intra-group billings.
This role would suit a newly qualified accountant with experience in financial accounting or someone looking for their first move into industry from an audit focused role.