Inside Sales Supervisor - VR/19521
We are working with a reputable oilfield services company on a vacancy for an Inside Sales Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Motivating and supporting Customer Support Coordinators.
- Completing annual performance appraisals for Customer Support Coordinators.
- Developing and improving procedures and processes between Customer Support Team and internal customers.
- Assisting Sales Engineers with customer communications.
- Liaising with the Finance Department to ensure timely invoicing.
- Assisting Sales Engineers in exploiting and developing sales opportunities.
- Attending customer meetings with Sales Engineers or individually.
- Assisting with enquiry review, quote / bid preparation and contract review.
- Assisting with preparation of customer presentations.
- Achieving Budget and / or set Monthly product sale revenue targets.
- Monitoring and reporting Sales Order status to Sales or Customer; working with Material and Production Planners to provide a reliable progress schedule.
- Managing sales and rental orders to meet customer requirements and reconcile the close-out.
- Promoting and providing continuous and effective after-sales support.
- Sourcing drawings, technical information and data as required.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry – preferably including Subsea, Drilling and Completion.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.