CNC Milling Machinist - VR/20333
We are looking to recruit a Milling Machinist on behalf of our client based in the south side of Aberdeen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up and running 4/5 axis milling machine.
- Machining of products to conform to drawing tolerances.
- Ability to work a 3-shift system covering 5 days.
- The aptitude to work more than one machine at a time.
- Time served machinist with a strong engineering background.
- Proven ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience in operating of Fanuc, Siemens and Heidenhain controls would be advantageous.
- Good problem-solving skills and be a dynamic person.