Temp VAT Bookkeeper / Payroll Assistant - VR/20291
Our client, based in Aberdeen, is looking for an experienced VAT Bookkeeper / Payroll Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Both full-time and part-time candidates are welcome to apply for this opportunity however experience within a similar role is essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing payroll services to a variety of clients on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Communicating with clients, processing, issuing payslips and reports, HMRC submissions and pension scheme uploads.
- Communicating with HMRC to resolve and reconcile online accounts for clients.
- Maintain VAT Records and make HMRC submissions
- Reconciling bank, ledgers, cheque run and dealing with supplier queries.
- Making Tax Digital – advising, assisting and troubleshooting for clients doing their own record keeping.
- Person must be able to organise their work schedule to ensure all deadlines and submissions are met.
- Essential to interact with colleagues to share information to enable them to prepare Financial Statements and Tax Returns efficiently.
- Ad hoc office duties including sharing answering telephone.