Accounts Assistant (Credit Control & Accounts Payable) - VR/20359
Our client, based in Aberdeen, is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Candidates applying should have experience within Credit Control and Accounts Payable. Oil & Gas experience is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Credit Control.
- Chasing aged debt whilst maintaining a healthy client relationship.
- Purchase invoice processing and maintenance.
- Producing reports.
- Investigating invoice queries.
- Have the ability to work to deadlines.
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Be a good team player.