QC Inspector - VR/20037
Our client is looking for a QC Inspector on a permanent, staff basis where the candidate will be Responsible for the performance of inspection / test and status marking of products processing in the Machine Shop / Assembly and Test / Manufacturing.
Summary of Key Responsibilities, Duties and Accountabilities includes but not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring correct material is being utilised / verified and are duly documented on relevant reports.
- Confirming all machine parts have had final inspection for compliance with drawing detail / process routers are duly documented on relevant reports.
- Ensuring all MT&E are calibrated to specifications.
- Ensuring all components have undergone relevant NDT / heat treatment operations.
- Responsible for ensuring all parts are assembled in accordance with drawing assembly details.
- Ensuring relevant factory acceptance / integrations tests and flushing operations are documented.
- Processing of inspection and non-conformance reports.
- Liaising with customer inspection representatives.
- Ensuring raw / finished material complies to purchase order requirement.
- Ensuring supplied certification meets purchase order requirements and where applicable relevant material specification.
- Responsible for ensuring all goods receiving reports / certification are correctly processed.
- Verifying condition / description of outgoing parts complies with order requirements.
- Ensuring shipping inspection reports / certification is correctly processed.
The ideal candidate must have considerable experience in quality control and experience in inspection and testing in a manufacturing environment and have a valid UK driving licence.
Skills and Knowledge
- Capable of reading and understanding Engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of all types of measuring equipment.
- Good general IT skills.
An ONC / HNC Mechanical Engineering and previous experience working with oil field is equipment would be preferred but not essential.