Personnel Logistics Administrator - VR/20379
Our client located on the south side of Aberdeen is currently seeking an experienced Personnel Logistics Administrator to cover a period of annual leave within their team.
This is a 6-week assignment, best suited to someone who is immediately available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as first point of contact for nominated project / team personnel.
- Supporting crew changes.
- Arranging travel.
- Maintenance of employee records.
- Any office-based duties as required.
- Previous experience within a Personnel Logistics role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate – advanced computer skills would be beneficial but not essential.
- Immediately available.