Industrial Automation & Control Systems Security Specialist - VR/20372
Currently recruiting for an experienced Industrial Automation & Control Systems Security Specialist on a permanent staff basis with a large oil and gas company in Aberdeen.
- Serving as a regional IACS Security Representative for the UK, while providing global support for projects and initiatives from the IACS Security Team.
- The Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) Security Specialist is responsible for providing cybersecurity support and oversight for product development groups and industrial control system environments within the company. This includes defining, managing and enforcing IACS security processes and procedures.
The Industrial Automation & Control Systems Security Specialist will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as primary security SME for business units that operate or maintain ICS in the UK.
- Reviewing and updating ICS security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements impacting ICS environments and corresponding data.
- Performing security assessments of Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments.
- Providing cybersecurity awareness and training within ICS environments.
- Assisting with testing and selection of security technologies in ICS environments.
- Regularly publishing metrics and KPI to track and communicating performance.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Automation Engineering, or another related discipline is essential.
- Certification in CISSP, GICSP, GRID and ISA/IEC 62443 Risk Assessment Specialist would be preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with ICS software, hardware and networks is essential.
- 3+ years of cybersecurity experience is required.
- Applicants will be expected to possess relevant experience of defining secure design, development and architecture requirements for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments.
- Applicants will be expected to possess working knowledge of IACS security best practices, as well as the implementation of ISA/IEC-62443.
- Applicants will be expected to have working knowledge of vessel networks and systems.
- Experience with ICS security technologies is necessary.
- Applicants will be expected to possess experience of defining and testing against security specifications.