We are working on behalf of an oil and gas operator based in central Aberdeen on a requirement for an Assistant Buyer to join their Procurement Team on a 6-month contract.
As Assistant Buyer, you will provide support to the portfolio of operated assets, ensuring on-time delivery of materials and services required by stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase requisitions in accordance with service levels agreements.
- Preparing and issuing purchase, service and repair orders.
- Assisting with PO amendments.
- Providing support to Buyers.
- Assisting with RFQs for the purchase of goods / services.
- Participating in sourcing activities.
- Ensuring compliance with R2P processes.
- Maintaining supplier information in SAP.
Applicants to this position should offer the following:
- Experience of procurement activities, ideally within the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent time management, communication and IT skills.
- SAP experience is preferred.