Facilities Technician / Engineer - VR/20431
Our client is looking for a Facilities Technician / Engineer on a permanent, staff basis.
The role is to develop and maintain the Facilities function within the company, and the candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a full range of facilities services and maintaining efficient facilities services.
- Site Maintenance.
- CCTV management.
- Pest Control.
- Utilities monitoring.
- Compressors / Fixed Plant.
- Security guard management.
- Contracted Services.
- Security alarm.
- Fire alarm.
- Waste Management.
- Segregation / Recycling.
- Energy Usage.
- Building and yard maintenance, periodic inspections and repairs.
- Gardening and gritting maintenance.
- Office moves.
The candidate will also be responsibility for the following:
- Formulating and implementing preventative maintenance programs for utility systems, equipment and building maintenance.
- Supervision and coordination of the facilities maintenance and repair function – scheduling installations and overseeing that such repairs are accomplished in a safe and timely manner within the agreed budget.
- Completing periodic emergency evacuation drills throughout all facilities to ensure compliance.
- Maintaining accurate records with regard to annual inspection of equipment and preventative maintenance associated with all plant equipment.
- Management and monitoring of the performance and contract compliance of service providers.
- Coordinating of all facility emergencies to ensure responsible back-up is available in order to take corrective action as necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in this type of job role.
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance.
- Strong numerical and IT skills.