Proposals Specialist - VR/20438
New opportunity for a Proposals Specialist to join our client, an internationally recognised leader in their field.
The Proposals Specialist is responsible for supporting tendering activity across the business globally. You will work closely with Sales, Management and Directing Teams to deliver successful tenders.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Arranging tender kick-off meetings.
- Preparing tender task-lists.
- Preparing accurate proposals (technical and commercial) in accordance with scopes of supply.
- Preparing costings and budget information.
- Coordinating contract reviews with the Commercial Team.
- Collating, managing and responding to tender clarifications.
- Writing, editing and collating content for tender and RFQ submissions.
- Working in accordance with agreed timeframes to submit approved tender documents.
- Updating online tender portals.
- Completing pre-qualification questionnaires for new clients.
- Identifying new tender opportunities and research potential clients.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Experience in a similar role with extensive knowledge of proposals and tenders.
- Be comfortable working in a high-pressure environment to deliver bids on-time.
- Comfortable using CRM systems, preferably SAP.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills.