Quality Manager - VR/20468
We are currently working with a global Oil Service provider based in Dyce who have an urgent requirement for a Quality Manager on a 3-month fixed term contract, with the potential to be extended long term or become permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the HSEQ function in the delivery, maintenance and improvement of management systems and accreditations, in particular ISO: 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001.
- Ensuring systems are effective, maintained and continuously improved.
- Ensuring quality and assurance personnel are managed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Supporting corporate HSSEQ objectives.
- Investigating into non-conformances, customer complaints and quality management matters.
- Supporting maintenance and improvement of management system documentation.
- Driving continuous improvement.
- Implementing and managing people performance.
- Delivering quality and assurance plans.
- Maintaining safety and environmental legal registers.
- Subject matter expert for ISO and associated accreditations and maintaining such accreditations.
- Managing company internal and external audit programmes.
- Overseeing audits.