Customer Support Coordinator - VR/20147
Our client based in the north side of Aberdeen has a requirement for a Customer Support Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Generating and distributing GRN’s for all returned customer property.
- Coordinating sales orders that relate to customer owned equipment.
- Ensuring that the customer purchase orders are received in a timely manner before the work commences.
- After the purchase orders are complete, liaising with customers to obtain shipping instructions.
- Ensuring the correct information is on the draft sales orders prior to release.
- Liaising with customers and attend meetings as required.
- Creating and sending invoices to the Aftermarket Management Team for review.
- Maintaining an accurate inventory of customer owned products which are stored offsite.
- Expediting customer property repair orders efficiently.
Applicants should ideally have the following:
- Relevant experience in a similar position. Ideally with rentals / aftermarket experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge of subsea / surface drilling and completion systems. (Preferred but not essential)
- IT literate.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills.