12-month contract position with an oil and gas operator based on the outskirts of Aberdeen.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the Senior Contracts Specialist plays an important role in the support of project deliverables in Aberdeen.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Leading strategic sourcing processes and managing the supply chain processes.
- Demand and market analysis.
- Suppler pre-qualifications.
- Development of procurement strategies.
- Development of tender packages and leading tender processes.
- Preparation of contractual documentation.
- Vendor evaluation, negotiation and contract-award.
- Contract management and supplier-relationship management.
- Advise on procurement issues.
- Expedite good and services, placing purchase orders.
- Develop positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Extensive experience in a similar role, with focus on Operations and Maintenance contracts on the UKCS.
- Experience working with an Operator would be preferred.
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing and SCM processes.
You will ideally be degree qualified in a relevant field, with strong commercial acumen and excellent communication skills.
This is an opportunity to join a highly-reputable name in the industry.