Pricing Specialist required to join a leading Logistics company servicing the Oil and Gas industry on permanent basis.
Working in the Client Solutions Team in a fast-paced and varied role, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing client pricing requests, exploring and gathering all available options, solutions and rates.
- Presenting quotations to clients electronically or in person.
- Liaising with new and existing clients whilst maintaining a strong business relationship.
- Meeting and engaging with carriers, to agree and negotiate rates.
- Following up on pricing requests and ensuring feedback is received and opportunities are not missed.
- Being an active team member who will exchange knowledge and expertise with colleagues with the aim to achieve the optimal results for the company.
- Ad hoc work to support the Logistics Department.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with knowledge of the Aberdeen / UK Energy Logistics sector.
- Commercial awareness within the Logistics sector.
- IT literate, proficient in MS Office products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
You should be an energetic and resilient individual who thrives when working under pressure to meet tight deadlines. It is essential that you have excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills, along with a positive and proactive approach to your day-to-day work.