Contracts Specialist required to undertake contractual, legal, commercial and insurance matters with a forward-thinking technology company servicing the Oil and Gas industry. This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive package on offer.
As Contracts Specialist, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and negotiating the pre-award tender terms and conditions; identifying and mitigating contractual and commercial risk.
- Preparing and negotiating contracts based on standard templates.
- Negotiating other types of agreement, including confidentiality agreements, letters of intent etc.
- Liaising with Management Team to report any major commercial / contractual risks and recommending appropriate measures of mitigation.
- Managing contract obligations and ensuring compliance with subcontract/supplier terms.
- Participating in the maintenance of the company’s global insurance programme.
- Maintaining effective and regular communication with the Commercial Team to understand tender requirements and potential impact on contracting strategies.
- Maintaining effective and regular communication with the Operations Team regarding contract-award and handover.
Applicants to this position should offer extensive experience in contracts management and administration, ideally within the Oil and Gas industry. A degree qualification in a relevant field, as well as knowledge of contractual law is also required.
You should have excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure. Previous experience with ROV would be a benefit, but is not essential.