Import / Export Administrator - VR/20577
Permanent requirement for an Import / Export Administrator to join one of the world’s leading oil service companies.
Working within the Logistics Team your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Logistics Team with administrative duties.
- Analysing documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Responsible for updating import / export systems, data and document storage where necessary.
- Liaising with clients.
- Responsible for ensuring all import / export duty tariff codes are all applied to all shipments correctly.
- Complying with custom requirements and managing duty costs.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within Logistics / Customs.
- IT Literate, proficient in MS Office products.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills.