HSE Manager - VR/20387
We are looking to speak with candidates at a senior level within the Oil and Gas industry for the role of HSE Manager.
This position requires a candidate with a vast working knowledge within an offshore environment which is also customer facing. This position would suit a strategic thinker with excellent knowledge of offshore rigs / assets and have experience working in a harsh water environment.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the lead focal point for UK business.
- HSE risk management.
- Continuous improvement of HSE performance.
- Statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Providing improvement advise to operational staff.
- Leading required changes and change management process for safety cases.
- Continually developing standardisation of fleet.
- Reviewing verification scheme.
- Supporting the Regional Manager in identifying and managing change.
- Providing feedback to Department Heads and Rig Managers.
- Participating in client meetings.
- Championing the development and maintenance of HSE.
- Providing HSE coaching.
- Contributing to investigation and root causes of incidents.
- Contributing to development and maintenance of loss control systems and formal safety studies for rig safety cases.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with appropriate authorities and regulators.