Plant Manager - VR/20050
Our client is looking to recruit a Plant Manager on a staff basis for their Aberdeen site.
Manage Operations by:
- Setting stretching but achievable productivity targets with a deliverable plan.
- Introducing / maintaining regular KPI monitoring mechanism i.e. DOM and weekly Operations meeting, reporting and acting upon.
- Encouraging and promoting operating in a continuous improvement environment, engage associates in TPM to identify the root causes of all losses and eliminate them, improve efficiencies and enhance productivity.
- Ensuring all plant and equipment is maintained in optimum condition.
- Working with purchasing manager to develop and improve supplier relationships.
- Reviewing established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to ensure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
- Maintaining inventory levels and control flow of product.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Ideally a degree in Chemical Engineering or with Chemistry Specialisation; Process or Mechanical Engineering.
- Track record of progressive roles required - should have experience in both managerial and production positions.
- Must have experience in the handling of chemicals along with ISO & OHSAS certifications.
- Must have worked as a Plant Manager, Assistant Plant Manager or Production Supervisor for at least 3 years in chemical environment.
For more information please get in touch.