Passenger Services Officer - VR/20685
An opportunity has arisen to join our client on a permanent basis in a senior position within their team. This is a busy and exciting role that will involve shift work so candidates with a flexible and adaptable approach would fit in well.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for flight preparation e.g. checking baggage scales, tannoy and Vantage are all running well.
- Passenger check-in.
- Liaising with crew and ensuring safe and timely flight departures.
- Liaising with Freight Forwarders and booking freight onto flights.
- Previous experience within aviation / an airport environment would be desirable.
- Proficient in basic IT skills.
- Open to shift work.
- Strong communication.