Marine & Logistics Coordinator to join a city-centre based oil and gas operator on a permanent basis.
As a Marine & Logistics Coordinator your focus will be providing day to day logistics support for internal / external stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Organising the transportation of materials.
- Determining short and long-term vessel requirements.
- Maintaining a complete audit trail and control high value equipment.
- Liaising with internal onshore / offshore clients.
- Ensuring HSE requirements are clear.
Applicants to this role must offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally with an operator or tier 1 service provider.
- Familiar with regulations for transporting of dangerous goods by air and sea.
- IT Literate, proficient in Microsoft products, Maximo and SAP.
- Good knowledge of customs and cargo manifest processes.
- Interpersonal skills, strong communication skills