Level 1 Applications Support Analyst - VR/20762
Currently recruiting for an experienced Level 1 Applications Support Analyst on a temporary contract basis for a company based in Aberdeen. The contract duration will likely be around 3 - 4 months.
- Providing first line technical support.
- Troubleshooting issues related to company products.
- Writing reports.
- Generating and updating technical documentation.
Reporting to the Vantage Project Manager, the Level 1 Applications Support Analyst will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Handling requests for support by following agreed procedures.
- Maintaining application support procedures.
- Monitoring actions to investigate and resolve incidents.
- Investigating operational requirements, and presenting options to address the underlying issues.
- Ensuring that changes and issues are clearly documented and understood by the broad user community.
- Clear documentation of incidents and changes.
- Maintaining and setting up Access and Excel files for call logs and reporting.
- Supporting in Legare licensing.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working in a similar Applications Analyst, or IT Service Desk / Helpdesk, type role.
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS and MS Access.
- Good understanding of computer systems and mobile devices.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Databases and SQL.
- A Degree or HND qualification in Computing / Computing Science.
- Previous experience of working with Vantage products.
- Previous experience within the Aviation Logistics sector.
- Previous experience within the Oil and Gas industry.