HR Administrator - VR/20761
An experienced HR Administrator is required to support a leading Oil Service company through a period of increased activity.
This 6-month temporary assignment is a great opportunity for individuals with 2-3 years’ experience in HR Administration who are seeking to build on their experience and develop further.
Overview of Role:
Working as part of a shared services team the HR Administrator will have responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Acting as a point of contact for any general HR queries.
- Producing and maintaining HR documentation and files.
- Supporting immigration enquiries.
- Supporting any payroll queries.
- Providing guidance to Managers and employees on relevant HR policies and procedures.
- Any additional duties relating to HR Administration as required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an HR Administrator, ideally working within Oil and Gas.
- Basic IT proficiency e.g. Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail, a positive and proactive attitude and thrive in a busy working environment.
- Experience using SAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject e.g. Business or HR.
- CIPD Qualified or working towards.
- Fluency in another European language would be highly desirable but not essential.