Audit Senior - VR/14902
Due to growth our Big Four accounting firm client is looking for experienced audit professionals. Various roles available up to Assistant Manager level.
- Effectively manage the audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Lead and manage fieldwork on client sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes and possible recommendations, and prepare and deliver Management Letter to the client.
Experience / Qualifications required:
- ACA / ACCA / CPA / CA (ICAEW / ICAS or equivalent international qualifying body) - Qualified or Part Qualified - preferably with first time passes.
- Proven experience in the external auditing of complex multi-entity clients in commerce and industry under IFRS or equivalent.
- Experience in / knowledge of UK or US GAAP and / or SOX reporting would be advantageous, though not essential.