Audit and Accounts Senior - VR/16211
Audit and Accounts Senior required to join our client’s team in the City Centre. Candidates will ideally be qualified or finalist level and worked in an accountancy firm previously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing planned substantive and analytical audit procedures.
- Ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation on each section worked on to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions.
- Having involvement in the planning, executing and finalising of the audit assignment supporting the Manager.
- Preparing statutory financial statements from client data.
- Preparing corporation tax computations and returns.
- Highlighting risk areas or matters of concern to Managers whilst using a considerable degree of own judgement.
- Assisting with development of more junior members within the team.
- Managing and developing client relationships.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that reporting deadlines are met.