Audit Senior - VR/16315
Our client based in the City Centre requires an Audit Senior to join their team. The candidate will be responsible for a range of clients as well as supervising a team. Candidates must have worked in an audit environment previously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing the Audit planning documentation.
- Arranging the timing of the Audit work with the Audit Manager responsible for the client.
- Planning, scheduling and delegating work to Audit Assistants.
- Monitoring budgeted versus actual time spent, flagging up scope issues, on-site issues and overruns to the Audit Manager on a timely basis.
- Keeping the client's staff informed of progress and issues while maintaining confidentiality.
- Auditing the draft tax computation and tax provisions with supporting schedules and liaising with the tax staff to get these reviewed as required.
- Preparing the draft financial statements.