HR Coordinator (maternity cover) - VR/16358
Our oil and gas client are seeking an experienced HR Coordinator on a maternity cover basis. This 9 month assignment will support a fast-paced HR function with the full suite of generalist activities, and is best suited to someone with experience in a similar role and up-to-date employment legislation knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support to a wide-range of HR activities, including (but not limited to): employee relations, training, recruitment, organisational development, emergency response and talent management.
- Maintaining employee database.
- Policy management.
- Process improvement projects.
- Other ad-hoc / administrative tasks as required.
- Experience in similar, business-facing HR Coordinator / Administrator positions.
- Progress towards a CIPD qualification (desirable).
- A flexible, “hands-on” and proactive attitude to workload.
- Immediate availability, or a notice period of no longer than 1-2 weeks.