Financial and Planning Analyst - VR/16413
Excellent opportunity to expand your experience in a varied role working closely with the FD and Senior Management Team. Would suit candidates holding a professional qualification (CA / ACCA / CIMA) with industry experience.
- Preparing monthly global consolidated financial reports.
- Project accounting / analysis.
- Systems / process review, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Managing the external audit process and preparation of financial statements.
- Assisting with budgets, forecasts and 3 year plan.
- Assisting Finance Director.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Experience in global reporting / analysis.
- Systematic approach to identifying problems and resolution through continuous improvement.
- Prior systems review / implementation is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on team member.