Senior Associate - VR/16530
Fantastic opportunity to work for a global leading professional services firm within the Assurance Team.
- You’ll be exposed to a wide range of sectors – providing audit and business advice to clients.
- You will work with a huge variety of clients and gain great business acumen.
- You will take on a true team leader role where your opinion counts.
- You’ll not only build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, you’ll work with the business development team to establish new relationships within the local marketplace.
- You’ll play an essential part in coaching and training junior staff and supervising audit teams.
- You will report directly to senior stakeholders so plenty of opportunity for on-the-job learning and exposure to the leadership team from day one.
- You will deliver a range of assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients of all sizes, providing an excellent opportunity to embed both your project management and leadership skills.
- You will be responsible for ensuring delivery of the highest standards of service to clients from engagement planning, day-to-day supervision of the audit team, client liaison through to audit completion.
Essential Skills and Experience
- ACA / ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- IFRS, UK GAAP and SOX experience.
- A flexible approach and passion for client service.
- A working knowledge of business development activity.
- A desire to further your career and personal development.
- Strong relationship building skills with both clients and other internal teams.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Also need a reasonable degree of flexibility to travel to meet the needs of a national client base.