Accountant - VR/16605
Our client South of the City has a requirement for an Accountant on a permanent basis. This role would be suited to a qualified Accountant who offers strong experience of ERP systems and SOX.
- Full responsibility for the preparation and submission of the monthly income statement and fully reconciled balance sheet.
- Preparation and review the monthly expense analysis and timely circulation to key stakeholders for comment.
- Coordinate business support efforts with the Financial Analyst to ensure consistency and effectiveness in support.
- Full responsibility for the preparation of the quarterly SOX compliance documentation approving the work of others where required.
- Preparation and timely submission of the annual statutory audit pack for the ledger to the Statutory Reporting Team.
- Preparation and timely submission of the monthly Cash Forecast.
- Review and approve the monthly divisional VAT return.
- To liaise with Tax Department and prepare annual PAYE Settlement Agreement for their review.
- Monitor and review systems and procedures in relation to financial reporting.