International Tax Advisor - VR/16614
International Tax Advisor opportunity with Big Four Accounting Firm. This is a permanent position to be based in Aberdeen city centre.
- Managing the successful delivery of international tax services engagements, taking a professional, practical and commercial approach and ensuring technical excellence.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service.
- Spotting opportunities and involving colleagues to help continuously develop commercial proposition to clients.
- Assisting in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contributing to winning new clients and engagements.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and committed to delivery of exceptional client service.
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work.
- Strong and motivated team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly.
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations.
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out effective reviews and know when to refer upwards.
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Effective time management - ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically.
- Background in corporate tax with some demonstrable advisory experience.
- One of the following qualifications: ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA).
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further.