Finance Manager - VR/17373
Opportunity with large international service company to lead and manage financial and commercial areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analysis and reporting.
- Supporting tenders with costing, financial models and pricing.
- Finance focal point internally and externally for clients.
- Responsible for monthly management accounting and reporting.
- Preparing forecasts and budgets.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Ideally Accountancy Qualification or in progress.
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to challenge.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working with a number of stakeholders.
- Project management skills.
- High attention to detail.