Quantity Surveyor - VR/17606
We are working on behalf of our client, a national business headquartered in Aberdeen, to recruit a Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis.
The Quantity Surveyor will have responsibility for the surveying function on all allotted projects.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and agreeing monthly payment terms with client.
- Preparing monthly cost reports.
- Procuring subcontractor packages.
- Managing subcontractor accounts, ensuring payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring contractual notices are put in place and procedures are followed.
- Ensuring that comprehensive and accurate subcontract orders are issued prior to commencement of site.
- Ensuring that all client variations are maximised, documented, priced and agreed.
- Attending site meetings and communicating effectively with the site team.
Applicants to this role should offer:
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor on construction projects.
- HND or degree qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Strong commercial awareness, organisation skills and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this position.