HR Coordinator - VR/17553
We are supporting our growing oil service client with an exciting permanent opportunity within their HR team. Their sought-after HR Coordinator vacancy is best suited to a Generalist who’s preferably CIPD qualified and looking to progress to Advisor level within a structured and supportive environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the wider team with a full range of HR activities including employee relations, recruitment and policy management.
- Managing employee files, ensuring information held is accurate and fit-for-purpose.
- Overseeing employee induction process and conducting exit interviews.
- Acting as a focal point for HR queries, responding where applicable and raising any issues to management.
- CIPD Associate, or studying towards.
- Experience in a similar HR Coordinator role elsewhere within the oil and gas industry.
- Up-to-date knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Flexible, ambitious, professional, precise.