We’re always happy to meet people who want to be part of our success story. We are growing and this has created new recruiter roles in our Accountancy & Finance and Trades specialisms. It takes a special someone to join our tribe, here’s what we’re looking for.
Have you got what it takes to become a Recruitment Consultant?
- We’re only interested in people who have a desire to succeed, those who are always willing to ‘go the extra mile’.
- People who enjoy getting to know new people - it’s critical in our business that you are able to build good relationships for the long term and enjoy getting to know our customers.
- Good recruitment consultants need to be resourceful, pro-active, use their initiative and be naturally curious. When you first join us you’ll be on a steep learning curve so being hungry to succeed with the ability to work well under pressure matters.
- We’ve built our successful business by being customer focused, committed to quality and exceeding our customers’ expectations – we expect these to be your priorities too.
- Two days are never the same here, so to succeed you need to be able to plan thoroughly, meet tight deadlines and work in a highly competitive environment, no matter what else unexpectedly happens in your working day.
- We enjoy laughing, so only apply if you have a positive mental attitude and a great sense of humour.
- It’s not for wimps, stamina comes in handy.
So, what’s in it for you?
- With un-capped commission your on target earning potential is excellent. It’s great to know that all the effort you put in for our candidates and clients will mean financial reward for you. There’s also annual bonus potential too!
- We invest significantly in your training, development and working environment.
- Our benefits package includes up to 38 days holiday; plus a day off for your birthday and if you move house; dress down Friday and a ‘YOUR time’ policy allowing for flexible working throughout the year; access to childcare vouchers; employee pension scheme; permanent health insurance; death in service insurance.
- Promotion – we develop our people, promoting from within. Our MD joined as a graduate.
- A great social life. Events run throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner.
What does it mean to be a Recruitment Consultant?
We’ll give you all the information you need if your application leads to an interview with us. But a typical day as a recruitment consultant includes activities such as:
- Visiting clients, developing a good understanding of their business, what they do, their structure, work culture and environment.
- Targeting new business development opportunities.
- Implementing sales and marketing techniques to proactively grow your specialist area.
- Reviewing applications, screening interviews and short-listing candidates for appropriate vacancies.
- Advising and adding value to candidates’ CVs. Briefing candidates about each role, the career path, remuneration and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence for clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- You’ll also be encouraged to participate in other business projects, which will contribute to your professional and personal development.
It’s our jobs which we take seriously, not ourselves, so when you start working here you’ll find that you’ve joined a company that knows how to celebrate success and have fun. Senior recruiters, Emma and Rob, provide more information in this Join Our Tribe video.
With scope to shape the position, we are open to applications from individuals with previous recruitment experience or transferable skills. Consideration will also be given to someone looking for a challenging entry-level opportunity.
If you are ready to apply, send your CV to email@example.com.