Internal Control Systems Officer - VR/17761
Are you interested in working in Bridge of Don and looking for an exciting new opportunity? Our client is looking to add an Internal Control Systems Officer to the team on a permanent basis.
A background in finance would be beneficial for this varied opportunity. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the entity controls are implemented, enforced and in line with group and statutory requirements.
- Responsible for implementation of ICS methodology at the Group unit under industrial services provider.
- Responsible for coordination and execution of control self-assessments.
- Validating testing results from Process and Control Owners.
- Informing Group unit Management and the Division ICS Officer about key
- Reporting testing results to the Group unit Management, the Division ICS Officer and Control Design.
- Support Process and Control Owner in the development of a remediation plan.
The ideal applicant should:
- Be experienced within the industry, audit or consulting.
- Be experienced in the implementation of management systems.
- Have successfully concluded study of business administration or a comparable education.
- Have a well-founded knowledge of internal control systems, their application and valuation know-how in the standards of COSO and SOX.
- Be very good communication skills in order e.g. to set up regional networks or to execute trainings.
- Have strong assertiveness and an independent working approach.