SAP HR Advisor - VR/18020
Our multinational service client is adding a SAP HR Expert to their team.
Ideal candidates will – you guessed it – have a good level of SAP HR experience, and the ability to balance the day-to-day demands of the role with ad-hoc project work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and carrying out essential testing within SAP HR to validate that changes have been successful.
- Training local Subject Matter Experts on the changes made.
- Ensuring effective sharing of knowledge within the company’s HR function.
- Solving issues that arise, documenting processes and outcomes as required.
- Supporting Managers and employees with SAP HR related queries.
- Demonstrable SAP HR experience.
- Working knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Exposure to the oil service industry (desirable).
- Project management skills.