Tendering Project Manager - VR/18064
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Tendering Project Manager to join our client, a world-leader in their field, on a permanent basis.
The Tendering Project Manager will primarily be responsible for tendering for contract and participating in business development, through client liaison and relationship management.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing pre-qualification and tender documentation.
- Negotiating contract terms in consultation with the Contracts Manag
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis to develop sound business relationships.
- Marketing of business services within geographical areas of the company.
- Handover of contract information to Project Managers.
- Providing support to others in the Commercial Departmen
- Supervising Commercial Assistants to ensure that all schedules and deadlines are met.
Applicants to this will ideally offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with particular focus on tendering and commercial activity.
- Project Management experience would also be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to succeed.