Finance Lead - VR/17848
Exciting opportunity to join an operator in a leadership role at a time of positive growth and development. Previous experience in asset accounting is essential, as is a Professional Accountancy Qualification and experience of managing a team is advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting and ensuring that key business objectives of the Asset are clearly defined and delivered.
- Focussing on financial discipline as well as an ability to work with other members of the Asset Leadership Team to create opportunities for the business.
- Providing guidance in maximising profitability and influences the key drivers to improve performance.
- Working with the Asset Leadership Team to understand and advise on strategic decisions.
- Providing assurance over the financial reporting, including actual results, forecasts, budgets, long term plans, investment and operational performance, and providing AFEs to Partners Lead the Asset Finance Team.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional Accountancy Qualification.
- Upstream oil and gas industry experience.
- Large company experience in a similar role.
- Collaborative and team working approach with strong communication skills and ability to engage with all stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and clear decision making skills.
- Ability to lead teams and develop others.
- Prioritisation skills.