Treasury Advisor - VR/18136
Contract position for 6 months initially, to start in October for a Treasury Advisor with an oil and gas operator.
- Responsible for managing all credit management activities.
- Applying local credit policy, procedures and control framework.
- Responsible for the Joint Venture’s ensuring obligations are met.
- Liaising with a broad spectrum of stakeholders across the business.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous Finance / Treasury experience and ideally credit management experience (which could be from a banking background).
- Degree or equivalent and CFA or MBA or professional accounting qualification.
- Oil and gas industry experience desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of a credit related system / software preferable.