Accounts Payable Supervisor - VR/18297
This is a permanent full-time opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to join an Oil and Gas business located in the city centre of Aberdeen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coding of invoices.
- Posting all invoices to relevant systems used.
- Raising payment runs and dealing with supplier queries.
- Overall management of purchase ledger.
- Handling any creditor issues.
- Supporting and directing a small team.
- Conducting annual reviews for direct reports.
- Selection of vendors for payment and prioritisation of payments to suppliers.
- Liaising with the business to ascertain suppliers critical for payment and prioritisation of payment runs and timing.