HRIS (Workday) Advisor - VR/18100
Our multinational service client is seeking an experienced HRIS/Workday specialist to join their Aberdeen-based HR Team. This permanent and extremely visible role reports into an excellent HR Manager and supports a growing business with its Workday utilisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and enhancing the use of Workday within the business.
- HRIS maintenance, ensuring data integrity.
- Periodic reporting, to management and relevant employees/departments.
- Training users and providing technical support as required.
- Monitoring changes/updates to Workday and promoting company adoption of relevant enhancements.
- Maintaining relationships across the business to ensure awareness of individual and company-wide requirements from the HRIS, and identify whether requested system changes or redesigns can be facilitated.
- Working with IT Team to enable successful interface/integration of Workday with other company software/applications.
- Monitoring security risk levels, raising any concerns and proposing corrective actions.
- Strong technical HRIS skills, ideally Workday.
- Experience of working within an HR function.
- Multinational corporation experience, and flexibility for ad hoc visits to overseas offices.
- Experience of training/coaching colleagues, and ensuring optimum utilisation of HRIS.
- System upgrade/implementation experience (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills and an analytical/insightful mindset.