Manager (Business Advisory) - VR/18237
Opportunity to join an award-winning independent practice firm as a Manager for Business Advisory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for running an established portfolio of rural and commercial clients within the domestic or international markets.
- Planning and reviewing accounts preparation for partnerships and limited companies, along with overseeing accounts preparation with domestic and international exposures.
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns, with a focus on identifying tax planning opportunities.
- Attending client meetings to present accounts and tax data.
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping and accounting software queries.
- Supporting practice development / marketing events, as required, sometimes out with normal working hours.
- Assisting in training and delivery of appraisals for junior staff.
- Ensuring that reporting deadlines are met.
- Completing all administration in a timely manner and to a high standard.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant previous experience required within professional services.
- CA or ACCA qualified.
- Effective teamworking skills.
- Effective planning and organising skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels.
- IT literate; good knowledge of Microsoft Office.